[Haskell-cafe] DSL for task dependencies

Max Bolingbroke batterseapower at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:21:47 CEST 2011

On 31 March 2011 12:44, oliver mueller <oliver.mueller at gmail.com> wrote:
> it's a bit sad to see that shake is completely off the table since it
> really looked good.

I think Neil has had trouble getting permission to release the code,
which is why I wrote openshake.

> maybe openshake can fill in here...anyone knows if it is already in a
> usable state?

It is usable (I use it for building the data files that represent my
finances) but there is 1 serious known bug I have yet to fix that
causes too little to be rebuilt, and there is absolutely no
documentation.

I will fix both of these issues at *some* point...

Max