[Haskell-cafe] DSL for task dependencies

David Peixotto dmp at rice.edu
Thu Mar 17 21:31:59 CET 2011

Hi Serge,

You may be thinking of the Shake DSL presented by Neil Mitchell at last years Haskell Implementers Workshop. Slides and video are available from: http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/HaskellImplementorsWorkshop/2010

Max Bolingbroke has an open source implementation available here: https://github.com/batterseapower/openshake

Hope that helps.

-David