[Haskell-cafe] Call for GUI examples - Functional Reactive Programming

Heinrich Apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Fri Jul 8 08:44:03 CEST 2011

David Virebayre wrote:
> Heinrich Apfelmus wrote:
>
>> Do you know any *small GUI programs* that you would *like* to see
>> *implemented with Functional Reactive Programming?*
>
> I may have an example.

I want to hear!

>> I would love to hear your examples, so that I can try to convert them to FRP
>> style and test my library against them!
>
> You want a description of the example, or the complete source code to
> make it work ?

Just a description. :) You can also mention why you find it interesting etc.

That said, I'm mainly interested in the GUI, so if the example includes
elaborate functionality unrelated to GUIs/audio/animation, linking to
the source code would be nice (in imperative style or whatever you have,
I will do the conversion to FRP).

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--