[Haskell-cafe] Data.Ranges show error

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Tue Jan 25 13:59:05 CET 2011

Let's notify the maintainer to use an ordinary minus sign:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/ranges-0.2.3

my "scan" program (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/scan) reports:

Ranges.hs:12:9: undesirable character '\t'
Ranges.hs:12:51: undesirable character '\226'
Ranges.hs:12:52: undesirable character '\128'
Ranges.hs:12:53: undesirable character '\147'

Cheers Christian