[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Leksah 0.10.0

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:51:43 CEST 2011

2011/4/28 jutaro <jnf at arcor.de>:
> So its a bit like running Haddock on a package, which usually may fail, but
> it is uncommon to have this kind of problems. (It happened one time before
> with a type level library, which defined all integers between 1 and several
> thousands...).

If a package uses template haskell, haddock can slow down
substantially, as it will compile all the modules of the package
rather than just typecheck them. See this ticket:

  http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/101

If anyone would like to work on fixing that, that'd be great of
course. I don't have much time for Haddock development at the moment.

David