[Haskell-cafe] A maintenance command of Haskell cabal packages

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Fri Apr 1 03:48:45 CEST 2011

Hello cafe,

Let me announce a maintenance command of Haskell cabal packages.

	http://www.mew.org/~kazu/proj/cab/en/

----
"cab" is a MacPorts-like maintenance command of Haskell cabal
packages. Some part of this program is a wrapper to "ghc-pkg" and
"cabal".

If you are always confused due to inconsistency of two commands, or if
you want a way to check all outdated packages, or if you want a way to
remove outdated packages recursively, this command helps you.
----

I'm a user of Yesod. Yesod consists of many packages and they are
being updated very quickly. So, I need this command.

Regards,

--Kazu