[Haskell-cafe] Coding conventions for Haskell?

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Sat Sep 25 11:06:46 EDT 2010

Though it's common practice for sure, maybe universal, does the
"Don't insert a space after a lambda" rule make sense?

I found it confusing at first sight, because of course it looks
like something else - in "\n m -> ...", to the uninitiated it
represents a newline, for example.  Now that I understand that
it's a symbolic keyword, it's an odd way to treat it.  This has
probably come up before, so feel free to ignore, "I'm just saying."

The white space I have trouble deciding on is one-line record
syntax --  ARecord { aField = "a" }, or maybe ARecord {aField = "a"}.

	Donn