[Haskell-cafe] capture of idioms and patterns

Luc TAESCH luc.taesch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 22 04:14:01 EDT 2010

in real life I am doing architecture (appication and system) and I tend to
see things differently with my haskell background. when reading what system
XYZ does, I see folds, maps, lazy sort, memoisation , monads, etc...ie my
mind apply idioms learned at code design level to architecture level

So the  following questions  raised in me :
- are there any prior art in documenting idioms and patterns in FP, and
especially haskell.
- have any work been done refering to architecture level , using these
idioms, or "FP specific architecture"...

(the idea germinated to extend the FP contiunum from code, design to
architecture (and requirement)

thank you, folks
luc