[Haskell-cafe] Re: "malicious" JS on haskell site

Keith Sheppard keithshep at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:15:35 EDT 2010

Popup advertising is still being hosted on haskell.org. What is the
right way to deal with this? Is there a person or process to fix this?
Deleting some nedstatbasic javascript at the bottom should fix the
problem. I'm sorry for sending this to such a large list but I don't
know who the is the right contact and it seems like a pretty bad way
to start off with people who are trying to figure out what haskell
offers.

Thanks, Keith