[Haskell-cafe] Google AI Challenge: Planet Wars - Accepting Haskell Submissions

Alex Kropivny alex.kropivny at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 20:32:43 EDT 2010

The previous AI challenge (tron) was a lot of fun. I suspect the
experience they gained from running the last one, will make this an
exciting contest.

Haskell fared well in the last contest, despite it favouring fast
C/C++ implementations due to a focus on classic minimax/pruning. The
current challenge looks more open-ended as far as solutions go, so
hopefully there'll see even more Haskell submissions! :)