[Haskell-cafe] BPMN and BPEL

Hector Guilarte hectorg87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:54:29 EDT 2010

Thank you for your advice,

Actually, I'm not comfortable with C# at all... I'm gonna be learning it as
I develop
the application.

> Also helpful are various Haskell-inspired features added to C# in the
> last few years, making it feasible to port a large subset of Haskell
> to C# fairly directly.

What kind of features are those you mention? I'd like to know in advance in
order
to search them before I start to do anything, even if I'm not going to use
Haskell,
knowing those features might help me to get a high level of abstraction in
C# (or not).