[Haskell-cafe] recommendations for reading list?

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 23:45:32 EDT 2010

Thank you for this suggestion.  I do have this book.  I found it to be a
little lacking in some areas in that it felt like I was reading a student's
lecture notes, not the professor's.

At some point, I'm left with questions that there's no one around to answer
:-).  This is why I'm trying to go deeper.  I think it's a great one to have
on your bookshelf though for quick refreshers!

Dave