[Haskell-cafe] local-search

R Senington sc06r2s at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Sep 7 12:01:08 EDT 2010

I was recently at IFL2010, where I gave a short presentation on my the
attempts to put together a local search library for Haskell.
This was reasonably well received, and I had a couple of requests for a
library.

After a couple of days sanitizing the code, and learning a bit about how
to package libraries for Hackage I am now announcing that the library
has been uploaded, version 0.0.1. Of course I managed to make an error
in the summary so it start "AA first...." rather than just "A first".
I hope that people find this interesting and I look forward to feedback.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/local-search

RS