[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Haddock version 2.8.0

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Mon Sep 6 12:39:49 EDT 2010

On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Yuras Shumovich wrote:

> Is it possible to switch back from frame version to non frame version?
> The "Frames" button disappears in frame mode...

I usually just right-click on the main page and select "Open frame in new window...". I could have made the "Frames" button become "Unframe"... do people think that's worth it?  I was worried about clutter, but can add it in easy enough if folks think it makes sense.

> Also style changing works only inside the main frame.

True - the Haddock team suspected that style changing was something people would play with a bit, pick a style they liked and leave it. Once you refresh the page - all the panels will change to the style you picked and continue to stay that way. I thought of adding logic to the Style menu to do this when in frames mode.... just didn't make the cut before we wanted to ship.

	- Mark