[Haskell-cafe] Graphics.Drawing

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 08:29:08 EDT 2010

On 6 September 2010 21:57, han <e at xtendo.org> wrote:
> So the question is: Do you agree that "Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL" actually
> should have been "Graphics.OpenGL" (or just OpenGL) for wieldiness?

I think Graphics.OpenGL would have sufficed, unless there was
sufficient reason to want to group it with other rendering-specific
modules.

Admittedly, I'm biased, in that I proposed a new top-level Graph.*
namespace on the libraries mailing list and out of those few that
responded the main response was that there was no point in such a new
top-level namespace.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com