[Haskell-cafe] Impredicative Types

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Fri Nov 19 14:59:28 EST 2010

Awesome, thank you.  :-)  One more question out of pure curiosity, if
you have the time:  What is allowing you to keep them in?  I thought
that the problem was that they made a mess that touched every party of
the type checker rather than being centralized in one place.  Was there
a trick you discovered that now allows you to support them without
creating such a mess?

Cheers,
Greg