[Haskell-cafe] Good US Grad schools for functional languages?

Chris Casinghino chris.casinghino at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:06:41 EDT 2010

>> Anybody know of a good grad school in the US for functional languages?
>
> If you imperatively need to stay in the US, I do not know if there's even one.

That's pretty harsh!  Just in the northeastern US, we have CMU, UPenn,
Harvard, Northeastern, Princeton, Yale, Cornell (and maybe others I'm
forgetting).  All of these school have world-class faculty who
supervise PhD students in programming languages.  And there are many
similarly excellent schools in other parts of the country too...  Of
course, I'm partial.

--Chris Casinghino