[Haskell-cafe] Anglohaskell preparations?

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Wed May 5 09:48:13 EDT 2010

Hi everyone. It's just over three months until the traditional time for
Anglohaskell, so I wanted to ask: is anyone willing to step up and run
it this year? We had a volunteer at last year's event, but I've
forgotten who. It was also suggested that emails about the organisation
and planning of the event be sent to the Hackathon mailing list, though
it might be an idea to keep this thread on -cafe for now.

If the event's going to run, we really need to try for dates and a venue
in the next month or so. It's been a great event in previous years, and
I'd love for it to happen again!

flippa at flippac.org