[Haskell-cafe] Are there any female Haskellers?

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:01:29 EDT 2010

math is not a single hability. topology is not the same than algebra.
multiply two numbers or solving an integral by means of a known algoritm has
nothing in common with finding the solution to a mathematical problem that
is unknown forr the person. Spatial reasoning is not the same than appliying
a known mathematical method. Depending on the mathematical tests, you can
easily conclude that men and woman are equal  or even that women outperform
men. But in what is more genuinelly mathematical reasoning, men are better.

moreover, Usually, men have more dispersion in IQ tests. threare more men in
both sides of the spectrum.

Even in the case that both sexes are equal in math habilities (that is not
the case), men congenitally have more pleasure and play/invest more time in
engineering. There are evolutionary reasons why men do so. Women excel at
other  habilities for the same reason. .

Enough for an off topic subject.  It is an interesting subject anyway.

Regards.