[Haskell-cafe] ANN: BlazeHtml 0.1

Jasper Van der Jeugt jaspervdj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 08:00:28 EDT 2010

Hey Chris,

Here's an start [1]. However, I'm quite sure the type signature of
`blazeTemplate` is not really what you want, since you have no access
to the snap environment that way. Hence, I'm looking forward to see
your solution :-)

[1]: http://github.com/jaspervdj/BlazeHtml/blob/develop/doc/examples/SnapFramework.hs

Kind regards,
Jasper Van der Jeugt