[Haskell-cafe] Merge hsql and HDBC -- there can only be one!

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Wed Jul 7 13:29:58 EDT 2010

  I've been using Takusen for all of my database needs, which most of
the time means interfacing to a PostgreSQL database, and it has worked
out pretty well in practice.  In fact, I experimented with hsql and HDBC
a while back and for some reason I can't remember they turned out to be
less convenient than Takusen so I changed the code I was working on back
over to Takusen.

Cheers,
Greg