[Haskell-cafe] Having a look at XMonad window manager

michael rice nowgate at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 09:42:44 EST 2010

Hi Ketil,

I was just looking around and found this:

http://xwinman.org/

No mention of XMonad here, even under the "Other" category.

I got it running but it became unresponsive as soon as I deleted a window, and instead of tiling newly opened windows it just displayed them in the top left corner, obscuring what was already there (possibly the way it's supposed to work?). But the XMonad video I watched on YouTube looked interesting enough to pursue it further, so I'm in research mode.

Thanks,

Michael