[Haskell-cafe] General Advice Needed ..

Ian675 adam_khan_rfc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:52:07 EST 2010

Hi,

First of all, sorry if its in the wrong section..

But I'm just having trouble getting to grips with Haskell. I have my
functional programming exam tommorow and I'm struggling to understand any of
this.

We worked through the book The Craft Of Functional Programming and Im trying
to work my way through it but still no luck.. I find it really hard to put
down code onto paper. I can understand the code in the book

I can do the simple simple functions like cube..

cube :: Int -> Int
cube n = n*n*n

But after that im lost :(

Is there any general advice? Just keep reading the book till it drills into
my big head?

You can make sarcastic n00b jokes if you like.. I'm just a very frustrated
student right now!