[Haskell-cafe] Re: [web-devel] statically compiled css

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Aug 8 05:20:22 EDT 2010

Quick update: I'm including the "Stylish" code in the hamlet package now,
and renaming it to "Camlet" (CSS-hamlet). I'm also including something
called "Jamlet", which doesn't do much besides variable interpolation. As
you might guess, it's for Javascript. I mention it at the end of my most
recent blog post[1].

Michael

[1] http://www.snoyman.com/blog/entry/typesafe-runtime-hamlet/