[Haskell-cafe] what's the best environment for haskell work?

David Virebayre dav.vire+haskell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 02:48:14 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Phyx <lonetiger at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I've tried to use leksah but some minor annoying things make it unusable for me.
> I'm curious, what are those minor annoying things?

Trying code completion in comments on string constants, for example.
Code completion makes the text jump if you're editing near the bottom
of the editor area.
I like the "tocandy" feature but then it breaks alignment if you open
the file in another editor. Something probably fixable by editing the
candy file.
I'am a bit lost between Workspace and Package, especially when all I
want is write a quick single-source haskell program.

That's all I can think of right now, I've exagerated a bit when I said
"unusable". Leksah is going to be an awesome editor, it's just not
ready yet for me.

David