[Haskell-cafe] Building regex-posix for windows

Станислав Черничкин schernichkin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:59:51 EDT 2010

I'm having trouble building regex-posix for Windows under MinGW because
MinGW does not include regex.h. As far as I know Haskell Platform uses
MinGW and it includes regex-posix. I'd like to build regex-posix by
myself, like Haskell Platform does. I would appreciate it if someone
suggests some resources about building regex-posix and other packages
for windows. I’m also looking for Haskell Platform developer’s blog or
something similar, where I can read about porting Haskell on Windows.
Thanks.