[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: usb-0.1

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:29:48 EDT 2009

 >>> At least the following packages suffer from this problem:
 >>> bindings-common bindings-libusb bindings-posix

 > Most .tar files contain entries for the directories that
 > precede the entries for the files. This is only by convention
 > however. It looks like this tar file has an entry for
 > "src/Bindings/SomeFile.hs" without any preceding entries for
 > "src/AnotherFile" or for the directory itself "src/Bindings/".

Thanks for the tip. I used Mercurial archive to create those tars:

   hg archive -t tgz -p 'bindings-common-1.1' ~/bindings-common-1.1.tar.gz

I'll check if this is known in Mercurial, specially the weird
output got from 7zip. Meanwhile, I'll be uploading as soon as
possible new versions of those packages with

   runhaskell Setup.hs sdist

Best,
Maurício