[Haskell-cafe] Small Japi binding for GHC

Philippos Apolinarius phi500ac at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 8 15:18:01 EST 2009

Ketil Malde wrote:
> If nothing else, perhaps you would make your modifications available?
> That way, the next JAPI user will have less trouble than you did.
> (Assming the license allows it, of course.)

JAPI  license allows it. In fact, it is one of the most liberal licenses I saw. It says:

 is free software.
You can use  under the
conditions of the licence
GNU Lesser General Public License

In short this means that you can use
free of charge and you can also embed it into
proprietary, non-free software.

Could you tell me what should I do to make my version and examples available?

> Did you try to identify and email the original author?

No, the author does not provide an email. In fact, I am not sure whether my implementation is idiomatic. Therefore, I would prefer to use the patches of the original author.