[Haskell-cafe] haskellnet

Robert Wills wrwills at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:26:13 EDT 2009

I tried contacting Jun Mukai at the email address given in the package
but I haven't heard a reply. Just to get this out of the way I've put
my darcs repository with the changes I've made up on my website. It
should build and install with:

darcs get http://www.dicta.org.uk/website/website/haskellnet
cabal configure
cabal build
cabal install

I've added some examples of using smtp, pop3 and imap to the examples
directory. They seem to work against the mail servers that I have
access to. I've also removed some modules from haskellnet which are
now covered elswhere in hackage: eg. http, browser, json

I'll put in a request to get a username on hackage so I can upload
it-- unless anyone has any objections.

-Rob