[Haskell-cafe] Haskell in 3 Slides

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:29:47 EDT 2009

Well, since the topic was EDSLs, and those generally involve monads (at
least from what I've seen), it might be wise to touch on them. However,
perhaps the fourth slide would just be a catchall? HOFs, some STM/Monad
stuff, etc? The topics I suggested just seem to me to be the 4 core
concepts you must understand to use haskell effectively.

/joe