[Haskell-cafe] ANN: TxtSushi 0.1

Keith Sheppard keithshep at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:08:32 EDT 2009

Thanks for the encouraging reply! By the way, I was part way through
writing my own code for external sorting which I don't actually use
yet except from some test executable (joincol.hs). I'm very glad to
see that there is already a library that does this though, so in my
next version I will dump the custom code and use the external sort
package. Also I will look into making the switch to ByteStrings.

Thanks
Keith