[Haskell-cafe] Trying to contact authors of "Real World Haskell"?

Neil Brown nccb2 at kent.ac.uk
Thu May 7 13:28:20 EDT 2009

Itsme (Sophie) wrote:
> I could not find any contact info for Brian O'Sullivan, Don Stewart,
> or John
> Goerzen on their book site. Any pointers to how I might locate any of
> them
> much appreciated.
Two of the three have posted to this list in the last 24 hours, so you
can take their email addresses from the archive.

Although I heard that if you chant "I don't think this can be done in
Haskell" three times in front of a text editor, Don Stewart appears and
implements it in one line...

Thanks,

Neil.