[Haskell-cafe] can GHC build an executable from a C source file?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:38:58 EDT 2009

Yhc used to do this (when you could still build it). Turns out that on
Windows using gcc that gets installed with ghc isn't particularly fun,
while ghc makes a very pleasant build experience. Something to do with
directory layouts, head file searching, and what is on the %PATH% by
default.

Thanks

Neil