[Haskell-cafe] Re: Which windowing toolkit to use?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Jun 17 17:08:34 EDT 2009

GüŸnther Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Patai,
>
> there is one other alternative to gtk2hs and wxhaskell: .NET Forms
>
> It is accessable through Sigbjorn Finne's hs-dotnet package.

Is that usable with mono?

I certainly hope that something as useful as the heap profiling toolkit's GUI
won't be a Windows-only thing.

Is the plan to make the heap profiling ship with GHC?

In that case it might be ill advised to add a dependency on dot-net/mono.
Though it could be argued it's just as ill advised to add a dependency on
GTK/WX.

/M