[Haskell-cafe] Re: Building network package on Windows

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:48:53 EDT 2009

Hi,
As Thomas pointed out, it is not clear if this is a bug, or if there
is something confused between the different versions of Windows and
MinGW (or I just did something wrong) but I'll make a ticket so that
we can track the issue.  I am by no means a Windows developer but I
would be happy to try out fixes/ideas on my Windows machine as I think
that it is important that we have as good support for Windows as we do
on the various Unix-like systems.
-Iavor