[Haskell-cafe] Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Günther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sat Jan 10 11:09:03 EST 2009

Hi Kyra,

and again, thanks for taking the effort.

Kyra I've tried any sort of values to any sort of columns. I tried "insert
into somesinglecolumntable (someNumbercolumn) values (?)" [toSql 5] ...
and so on.

So I'm not certain at all the error message does actually give the right
clue.

It just blows no matter what.

What does work though is this:

	run dbc "insert into sometable (someVarcharcolumn) values ('some string
value')" []

This would be a workaround for my app, but I hope I can do better.

Günther