Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: first Grapefruit release

Fraser Wilson blancolioni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:05:04 EST 2009

(Wolfgang is probably wondering why I sent him an email about how great
Utrecht is)

Oh, yeah, that's coming up, isn't it?  Utrecht finally gets the glory she
deserves (for those who aren't aware, Utrecht has the most beautiful canals
in the Netherlands, which is saying something, and is largely undiscovered
by English bachelor parties, which is why it's such a great place to live).

I think your footnote with what I assume is a link got lost, so here it is:
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac5

I'd love to hack on Grapefruit.  I'll do some study (and take a break from
my own world-changing functional GUI :-)

cheers,
Fraser.

http://thewhitelion.org/mysister

--