[Haskell-cafe] ANN: The Typeclassopedia, and request for feedback

Fraser Wilson blancolioni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:30:19 EST 2009

Super!  Also, best definition of bottom I've yet seen -- "ignoring _|_,
which is a party pooper".  Like good code, it's short, to the point, and
obviously correct.

Thanks for this.  It's great to have it all in one place, and so
entertainingly presented.

cheers,
Fraser.

http://thewhitelion.org/mysister