[Haskell-cafe] Re: How outdated is Hugs?

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:41:54 EST 2009

John Goerzen wrote:

> Just to close -- I will point out that ghci doesn't work on many
> platforms that Hugs does (though ghc does).  Hugs is the only
> interpreter on some of these platforms.

I didn't see anyone follow up to this so I'll just mention that nowadays
GHCi works wherever GHC works, since 6.10.1.  Actually I think most
platforms worked with 6.8.1, but 6.10.1 added libffi which meant that GHCi
also gets working FFI support on any platform supported by libffi, which is
most of them.

Cheers,
	Simon