[Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing Parsec 3 -- was: Wiki software?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:26:51 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
While you are discussing performance of parsing combinator libraries,
I though I'd mention "parsimony", available from Hackage.  It has as
good performance as parsec v2 but it also has support for different
buffer types (e.g., byte strings, including support for utf8 decoding,
etc) which is similar to parsec v3.  I also think that it has a
slightly simpler API.
-Iavor