[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Elerea, another FRP library

Patai Gergely patai_gergely at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 12 18:17:14 EDT 2009

> That's rather amazing. Is this the first FRP lib that does this?
I can't be 100% certain, but it is very likely. It's nearly trivial to
do with my approach, since every node of the network is a mutable
variable, and I can simply mark the nodes I have already visited in the
current superstep. It's not exactly the right thing to do from a
theoretical standpoint, but as I said, you can avoid it at will, so I
figured it won't do much harm in an experimental library. :)