[Haskell-cafe] WebSense doesn't like darcs.haskell.org

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:50:32 EDT 2008

Hi

> I assume/hope this "hacking" is only in the sense of making adjustments to code.
> Is this right? If there's anything involving DoS attacks, etc, I might never be
> able to get to it from work again.

Yes, darcs.haskell.org won't be hosting DoS attacks ever.

Perhaps the problem is with this document: http://darcs.haskell.org/ghc/HACKING

There are at least 6 branches of that document, and removing them all
would be a fair bit of work. Perhaps you can take a very big clue
stick and beat the WebSense developers until they cry?

I've had a website be incorrectly marked as a phishing site
previously, by Norton, and simply submitting the URL to them using a
web form on their site resulted in it getting put back on the safe
list after a couple of days.

Thanks

Neil