[Haskell-cafe] Link to Hierarchical-libraries documentation generated with haddock 2.0?

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:45:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

GHC's documentation page [1] only points to hierarchical-libraries
documentation generated by haddock-0.8 [2].

I need the 2.0 version in order to get links in the documentation of
the project I'm working on (which needs haddock 2.0 due to the use of
quite a few GHC extensions).

Before I proceed to generate them myself, has anyone done it already?
(I guess that must be the case since HackageDB users haddock 2.0 and
gets all the links right)

I would be more than happy to just click a link instead :)

Either way, I think it would be a good idea to provide an alternative
link to the 2.0 version.

Thanks,

Fons

[1] http://www.haskell.org/ghc/documentation.html