[Haskell-cafe] Thanks for the help! (Random numbers / monads - beginner question)

Madoc madocdoyu at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:03:27 EDT 2008

Thanks for helping me! Your fast and accurate responses helped me to solve
this issue. I am not so angry at IO any more. You showed me more than one
way in which I can solve the problem.

In addition, the answers to the other thread "IO Help" helped me too. It
seems that Mr. Wallsgrove had a very similar question at the same time.

Thanks very much, this was really great for me!