[Haskell-cafe] Newbie question

Alexander Seliverstov seliverstov.a at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:36:18 EST 2008

How does caller choose which particular instance of Num they want?

In object-oriented language If function return type is an interface it means
that it can return any implementation of this interface, but caller can't
choose which particular inplementation they want.

What the difference between haskell class and interface in object-oriented
languge such Java or C#?