[Haskell-cafe] ANN: gsl-random 0.1 and monte-carlo-0.1

Patrick Perry patperry at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:10:17 EDT 2008

Thanks for the heads up, Don.  I fixed the file in version 0.1.1.

I also changed the default CBLAS to the one that comes with the GSL.
Anyone who cares at all about performance will want to configure the
package to use the best CBLAS on their system.  If this is ATLAS, make
sure you pass the "-fatlas" argument when you configure the package.

Patrick