[Haskell-cafe] HTTP package: connection closing bug?

Dougal Stanton dougal at dougalstanton.net
Thu Aug 21 18:56:47 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Aaron Tomb <atomb at galois.com> wrote:

> I've never looked into it deeply, but I just wanted to chime in that I've
> seen this, too.

I may be confusing it with something else, but I seem to recall
something very similar from a while back, in a blog post somewhere? I
can't remember the details, but someone was writing a server
application of some kind and came across a socket leaking error that
was a one-line fix line this. The description and the fix just seem so
familiar. :-\

Sorry, this is the most incoherent and useless post! Maybe someone
else has been paying more attention and can remember who it was, and
where.

Dougal Stanton
dougal at dougalstanton.net // http://www.dougalstanton.net