[Haskell-cafe] (fwd) OT: Cartoon Guide to Lob's Theorem

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 03:03:43 EDT 2008

While this is somewhat off-topic, I found this interesting reference
to a cartoon guide to Lob's Theorem, so I am forwarding it to this
mailing list for some enjoyment in mathematical logic: