[Haskell-cafe] Serial COM port access on Windows

Kolář Dušan kolar at fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Aug 18 04:51:01 EDT 2008

Dear all,

   Is there any more or less specific library for access to serial COM
port from Haskell on Windows? Or am I expected to use a file mapping?
Could you point me to some texts/examples? I tried some google (GHC
specific) with no expected result.

   The issue is the following - I have a device communicating via
Bluetooth with my PC, PC can create a serial COM port over the
Bluetooth connection... I used C and a specific library for C so far,
but  I'd rather not encapsulate it by some Foreign calls in Haskell.

   Thanks for hints,

     Dusan