[Haskell-cafe] Re: Fwd: Haskell job opportunity: Platform Architect at Peerium, Inc.

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 04:26:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:17:05 -0700, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com>
wrote:

>[...]
>
>Skills:
>    Proficiency and a strong interest in Haskell programming :)
>
>    Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent from a four-year
>    institution.

This is the required background of Haskell-related job offering that I
am looking for, except that I happen to be located in Tokyo, Japan.

Does anybody know of any job offerings with this required background
that are either located within commuting distance, or that allow
telecommuting?

Alternatively, equivalent Haskell-related offerings in other areas of
Japan, in both academia and industry, could also prove to be
alternatives.  In particular, Haskell-related career paths that would
lead from a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science to documenting
Haskell libraries/tools and writing beginner-level Haskell textbooks
would be of particular interest.

-- Benjamin L. Russell